Sunday, October 05, 2008

CGOA Classes... and Autographs

I had a great time at the conference this year, especially meeting up with friends.
I also had four classes: Crochet Illlusions with Darla Fanton; Eclectic Bead Necklace with Jenny King; Paisleys that Pop with Joan Davis; and Crochet Intermeshing with Margaret Hubert.

That's me in between Saundra and Pam in Margaret's class. If not for Pam I may never have gotten through the class...it was confusing for left-handed me! And I met up with fellow New Jerseyan, Shari White, a fiber artist, freeformer and designer! She had designs in the contest and the fashion show and was one of 31 contributors of scrumbles for Brian's freeform vest. Shari graciously signed my newly acquired book, Afghans for All Reasons & All Seasons (by Jean and Rita, of course!) I was a real groupie with that book and hunted down many more autographs...Am I late on these CGOA posts or what??...........

No comments: